I. Location of the boiler room
Boilers are typically housed in separately constructed boiler rooms. Boiler rooms should not be located directly in rooms with large gatherings (such as public baths, classrooms, restaurants, waiting rooms, etc.) or on top of, below, adjacent or main evacuation openings. The new boiler room should not be connected to the house. When the boiler room is adjacent to other buildings, the adjacent wall is a firewall. The floor of the boiler room should be flat without steps and water should be prevented.
1. If the boiler room is located in the semi-basement or the first floor of a multi-storey or high-rise building, it must meet the following conditions. The rated evaporation of each boiler shall not exceed 10t/h, and the rated vapour pressure shall not exceed 1.6MPa.
2. Each boiler must have a reliable overpressure interlock protection device and a bottom water level interlock protection device.
3. The safety accessories and interlock protection devices of each boiler should be regularly maintained and tested to ensure their sensitivity and reliability.
4. The building structure of the boiler room should have corresponding seismic measures.
5. Independently operated furnace workers must hold the corresponding level of furnace operation certificate and continuously operate the same type of boiler for more than five years without accidents.
6. There must be a safe evacuation route. Due to the limited conditions, the boiler needs to be located in the basement of a multi-storey or high-rise building. When the middle or top floor of the floor is required, the safety supervision agency at the city, prefecture level and above should be obtained in advance. In addition to meeting the above requirements, each boiler should also meet the requirements. The rated evaporation of the boiler shall not exceed 4t/h, and the rated vapor pressure shall not exceed 1.6MPa.
2. Civil engineering of the boiler room
1. The fire resistance grade and fire protection requirements of the boiler house building shall comply with the requirements of GBJ16-1987 "Code for Fire Protection of Building Design" and GB50045-1995 "Code for Fire Protection Design of High-rise Civil Buildings".
2. The boiler room shall not be separated by a firewall when it is connected to Class A, Class B and Category C fire hazard buildings using flammable liquids. The boiler room must not be connected to the fuel tank, the oil pump, the oil heater and the gas pressure regulator.
3. The boiler room construction of the boiler room which is less than 4t/h in the Ding production plant shall not be lower than the Class II fire resistance class. The boiler room building less than or equal to 4t/h may be regarded as the Class III fire resistance class.
4. The fuel tank, oil pump room and oil heater are all Class C production plants and their construction should not be lower than Class II fire resistance. When the fuel tank room, the oil pump room, and the oil heater are arranged in the boiler auxiliary room, the application firewall is separated from other rooms.
5. The gas pressure regulating room belongs to the Class A production plant, and its construction should not be lower than the second class fire rating. There should be no more than 3 air changes per hour, and the ventilation device should be riot-proof. The doors and windows should be opened outwards and should not lead directly to the boiler room. The ground should not use non-sparking floor.
3. Process layout of the boiler room
1. The clearance height of the boiler operation site and passage shall not be less than 2m, and shall meet the requirements for the operating height of the lifting equipment.
2. The heat pipe is strictly prohibited from being laid in the same trench as the pipeline conveying flammable liquid, flammable gas, harmful or corrosive medium.
3. Gas and liquid fuel pipelines should have electrostatic grounding devices. When the pipelines are made of metal materials, they can be connected to lightning protection or electrical system grounding protection wires. There is no static grounding device.
4. The oil pipeline should be laid on the ground. When the trench is laid, the joint between the local ditch and the building and the external wall should be filled with sand or refractory material. The pipe trench between the oil pump house and the oil storage tank shall have isolation measures to prevent oil from spreading and spreading fire.
5. Equipment and pipelines in the boiler room, the surface of the protective layer or insulation layer should be painted or colored, and the arrows indicate the type of internal medium and its flow direction. When the temperature of the medium is lower than 120 degrees, the surface of equipment and pipes should be brushed with high temperature antirust paint.
6. Heat the oil tank and condensate of toxic substances. When there is domestic gas, it is strictly forbidden to recycle; it is not suitable for recycling when there is no domestic gas.
4. Safety facilities in the boiler room
1. Class C and Class A production plants for fuel and gas in boiler rooms shall be equipped with fire-fighting devices such as foam and steam, and indoor fire-fighting water supply shall be provided. When Century Star introduces the boiler room building to the first and second class fire rating, it does not need indoor fire water supply. The number of fire extinguishers is usually set at 50 square meters, but not less than two in the boiler room.
2. For fuel and gas boiler rooms built in the underground, stratum, top floor and combination of buildings, in addition to fire extinguishers, automatic fire alarm facilities and automatic fire extinguishing facilities shall be provided.
3. A flammable gas concentration alarm device shall be provided between the gas pressure regulating room, the gas boiler room and the oil pump.
4. Explosion-proof doors shall be installed on the flue behind the fuel and gas boilers. The position of the explosion-proof door should be favorable for pressure relief. When the explosion-proof gas may be dangerous to the operator, the pressure-proof guide pipe shall be installed on the explosion-proof door.
5. Brick or reinforced concrete chimneys should be equipped with lightning rods or seat belts. Chimney ladders can be used as their lower leads, but they must be connected reliably.
6. Boiler installation and acceptance The installation of the boiler shall be undertaken by a qualified professional installation unit.